Best gripper socks for babies learning to walk. Considered the "safer sock" by pediatricians. Sensory-friendly socks for babies and toddlers.
- 100% seamless construction; adaptive design
- Patented design allowing you to cover or uncover toes for best breathability
- Open toe option for best natural traction - ideal for early walkers
- No heel design for the perfect fit every time
- Pediatrician-recommended as the “safer sock” compared to slippery traditional socks
- Extra sole grippers for added safety
- Promotes self-discovery, balance and agility
- Can be worn with shoes or sandals
Sockabu socks are the only socks that allow babies and toddlers to cover their toes for coziness or uncover them for playtime and while learning to walk. Our paediatrician-recommended, toeless socks are not only fun and colorful, but they are 100% seamless, breathable, and perfect for little ones who struggle wearing traditional socks. The patented, open-toe option provides the best natural traction - A safer sock for babies and toddlers on the go!
The power of color! Researchers say color therapy is a real thing - so we love choosing colors for our socks that can help bring happiness to your little ones! Red symbolizes courage, strength, confidence and energy!