Best gripper toeless socks for kids. Considered the "safer sock" by pediatricians. Sensory-friendly socks for toddlers.
- 100% seamless construction; adaptive design
- Patented design allowing you to cover or uncover toes for best breathability
- Open toe option for best natural traction - ideal for early walkers
- No heel design for the perfect fit every time
- Pediatrician-recommended as the “safer sock” compared to slippery traditional socks
- Extra sole grippers for added safety
- Promotes self-discovery, balance and agility
- Can be worn with shoes or sandals
Sockabu socks are the only toeless socks that allow toddlers to cover their toes for coziness or uncover them for playtime and while learning to walk. Our pediatrician-recommended, toeless socks are not only fun and colorful, but they are 100% seamless, breathable, and perfect for little ones who struggle wearing traditional socks. The patented, open-toe option provides the best natural traction - A safer sock for toddlers on the go! Hand-finished to perfection.
Sockabu embraces the power of color! Researchers say certain colors evoke feelings of happiness! So we thought...Let's create colorful striped socks to brighten your child's day! And we're happy to report, kids are loving these vibrant vibes!