Best toeless socks for kids. The most breathable grip socks on the planet! Considered the "safer sock" by pediatricians. Sensory-friendly socks for kids who struggle wearing traditional socks.
- 100% seamless construction; adaptive design
- Patented design allowing you to cover or uncover toes for best breathability
- Open toe socks for best natural traction
- No heel design for the perfect fit every time
- Pediatrician-recommended as the “safer sock” compared to slippery traditional socks
- Extra sole grippers for added safety
- Promotes balance and agility
- Can be worn with shoes, sandals, AFOs
- Fun socks for kids
- Added compression for arch support
- One size fits most (including adults)
Sockabu socks are the only socks that allow kids to cover their toes for coziness or uncover them for traction and breathability. Our pediatrician-recommended, grip socks are not only fun and colorful, but they are 100% seamless, breathable, and perfect for kids who struggle wearing uncomfortable, traditional socks. The patented, open toe socks provide the best natural traction.
- Knit on state-of-the-art equipment to create a truly smooth and seamless sock.
- Hand-finished to perfection.
- 86% Cotton 12% Nylon 2% Spandex
The power of color! Researchers say color therapy is a real thing - so we love choosing colors for our socks that can help bring happiness to your little ones! Yellow is the color of joy, fun and optimism. Lime green is thought to promote feelings of liveliness, freshness and creativity.