Best toeless socks for kids. The most breathable grip socks on the planet! Considered the "safer sock" by pediatricians. Sensory-friendly socks for kids who struggle wearing traditional socks.
- 100% seamless construction; adaptive design
- Patented design allowing you to cover or uncover toes for best breathability
- Open toe socks for best natural traction
- No heel design for the perfect fit every time
- Pediatrician-recommended as the “safer sock” compared to slippery traditional socks
- Extra sole grippers for added safety
- Promotes balance and agility
- Can be worn with shoes, sandals, AFOs
- Fun socks for kids
- Added compression for arch support
- One size fits most (including adults)
Sockabu socks are the only socks that allow kids to cover their toes for coziness or uncover them for traction and breathability. Our pediatrician-recommended, grip socks are not only fun and colorful, but they are 100% seamless, breathable, and perfect for kids who struggle wearing uncomfortable, traditional socks. The patented, open toe socks provide the best natural traction.
- Knit on state-of-the-art equipment to create a truly smooth and seamless sock.
- Hand-finished to perfection.
- 86% Cotton 12% Nylon 2% Spandex
The power of color! Researchers say color therapy is a real thing - so we love choosing colors for our socks that can help bring happiness to your little ones! Green is the color of life, harmony and ambition. Light blue is a peaceful, calming color.